Saturday, September 21, 2024

 I feel my exhibitionistic behavior is a form of auto-sexuality


I came across this article at; 

Why Do Some Men Engage in Sexual Exhibitionism? | Psychology Today Australia



excerpt from article above

"Of course, the actual woman complaining about this behavior invariably feels controlled, degraded, or ashamed. But her experience of humiliation does not necessarily imply that the exhibitionist’s main goal is to humiliate her. He needs to set up a situation, over and over, in which he can escape anxiety; he’s not primarily out to make women suffer. He uses women as a kind of mirror that, in his mind, reflects back admiration and excitement, not horror or disappointment; the women just feel used".

My thoughts;

To break in down into a framework of how I would feel when exposing myself to non-consenting women the Idea that I was causing them humiliation, feelings of being degraded, controlled or ashamed didn't enter my mind, I was always just concerned that my actions might make them feel "threatened".

I think I was trying to establish an "intimate connection", like an intimate rapport, from a distance, yet close enough so they might recognize me, 99% of the time I never had an erection or even was trying to have a erection, it was more that I wanted to feel nude, vulnerable and inadequate as a man in front of the ladies, in a way I seemed to be seeking for them to "pity" me, I wanted to be humiliated if anything. (as I am a 100% passive/receptive roled feminine homosexual, so I was seeking any actual contact).


✅ Exhibitionism Unveiled: The Thrill of Being Seen • Psychology Notes by ThePsychology.Institute


No comments:

Post a Comment